2 WHY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH YOUNIQ BVBA?
Sharing your personal information enables us to offer you a number of benefits. It will be simpler and easier for you to:
- Sign up to receive all benefits you are entitled to;
- Ask for information specifically focused on your interests;
- Participate in online communities;
- Receive personal messages and special offers that are relevant to you;
- Participate in any loyalty program which we may set up;
- Save time by saving your preferences.
You can share your personal information with us by registering on our website.
3 WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATIE WILL BE COLLECTED
We may collect personal data relating to your use or purchase of our products and services. Such personal data can be obtained as follows:
- Registering or filling out forms on our website. This includes information that you can provide if you request additional information about our products and services or sign up to receive our e-mail newsletters, loyalty program or vouchers;
- Completing a profile on the website;
- Buying a product or service from us;
- Request information or assistance from us;
- Participating in or responding to consumer surveys or requests for consumer opinions, interests and preferences regarding our products and services;
- Participation in consumer price questions and other promotional actions;
Use of other website functionalities that may be offered from time to time and may require such information to use that functionality. We may also collect information that does not constitute personal data, including but not limited to the frequency of user visits to the website, the routes through which users access the website and use any hyperlinks present on the website. We or our service organizations and intermediaries may process and use this joint data for various purposes, including but not limited to analysis of this data for trends and statistics, website development or planning and evaluation of marketing initiatives. This information is collected by means of certain tools and methods, such as retrieving your IP address or using cookies, and is stored, used and disclosed in a bundled form, unless otherwise noted.
4 SHARING INFORMATION
We will disclose personal information if required by law. We will not sell or provide third parties with your personal information with permission to use your personal information for their own purposes. We will not share personal financial information you provided (such as credit card information) with other parties unless it is necessary to process your order, process our invoice or prevent or counter fraud.
5 COOKIES AND WEBSITE LOGGING
On our website and our (mobile) applications, different technologies can be used to make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may result in information being collected automatically by us or by third parties on our behalf. This information generally does not contain personal information about the user. Our website and (mobile) applications sometimes make use of so-called cookies. These are mostly small text files stored by your web browser on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device.
6 DATA PROVIDED BY YOU
In addition to the data that is automatically collected, we also process personal information provided by you to us. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Your contact information, including your first and last name, billing or delivery address, email address and your phone number;
- If you have created an online profile, the preferences and interests stored in this profile;
- If you contacted customer service, the details of this contact and contact history;
- If you have signed up for our loyalty program, your contact information.
7 HOW WILL COLLECTED INFORMATION BE USED?
We will use the information we collected about you to improve your user experience and to inform you about the offers on our products and services. If you provided us with personal information regarding an offer, an event, a mobile application, etc., we may send you emails or other messages related to the service you requested. In the event you contact our customer service, we will use your personal information (including your contact history) to enable our customer service to process your request